- Testing based on AP242 Edition 2 Amendment and Composite Material Recommended Practices v4.1.
- Based on CAx-IF User Group and LOTAR Requirements.
Product and Manufacturing Information (PMI)
- Testing based on AP242 Edition 2 Amendment and PMI Rec. Pracs. v4.1
- Focus on specific capabilities per test case
- Combined test cases for Semantic Presentation and Graphic Presentation with extended PMI Validation Properties
- Use NIST FTCs 6 through 10
- Optional use of static "Gripper" test model in addition
AP242 BO Model XML Kinematic Mchanism
- Continue collaboration with JT-IF
- Testing based on AP242 Edition 2 Amendment and Kinematic Rec. Practices v1.0.
- Use the "Gripper" test model provided by Audi via JT-WF
AP242 XML Edition 2 Support
- Support migration to AP242 Edition 2 Amendment Domain Model XML
- Continue collaboration with PDM-IF
- Based on Recommended Practices v3.0.
Persistent ID for Metrology & Inspection
- Design Change
- Covering Geometry, PMI, Attributes
User Defined Attributes
- Test transfer of user-defined properties and parameters based on CAx-IF User Group requirements.